My Daily Routine Short Essay and Paragraph in English

My Daily Routine Short Essay and Paragraph in English


Best Presentation Speech Essay and Paragraph on Daily schedule topic or How to tell or describe my daily routine

Daily Routine Essay


“Life always gives you a second chance that is called a fresh day”

Essay on Daily Schedule,   Paragraph on Daily Schedule,   daily routine paragraph,  paragraph on daily routine,  my daily routine paragraph,  my daily routine paragraph in english,  paragraph on daily routine of a student,  daily routine paragraph english,  my daily routine paragraph for class 5,  your daily routine paragraph for class 7,  your daily routine paragraph for class 6,  daily routine paragraph in english,  my daily routine paragraph for class 3,  daily routine in lockdown paragraph,  your daily routine paragraph for class 3,  your daily routine paragraph for class 4,  your daily routine paragraph for class 8,  your daily routine paragraph for class 9,  daily routine paragraph pdf,  daily routine essay for working person,  my sister daily routine essay,  daily routine essay for interview,  daily routine essay for housewife,  my daily routine presentation,  daily routine english conversation,  my daily routine essay 200 words,  mother daily routine essay,

I get up early in the morning at 5 o’clock. I see my palm. I feel feet of earth. Then I splash some water on my face. I drink a glass of water. After that, I go for a stroll. I take some brisk exercise there. I turn up my home at 6:30. Then I take a glass of milk. I glance at the newspaper. I do some domestic chores. I help my mom with kitchen chores. After that, I perform morning ablutions. I get ready, I worship God. Then I go to my school/college/office. I work/study there. I take brunch in college/office. After that, I turn up my home. I take lunch. I take a nap. After taking a nap I watch TV for some time. Then I go to play with my friends. I chat with my friends on Facebook/WhatsApp. Then I do some domestic chores again. I take dinner at about 8’o clock. Then study for some time. I take supper and finally I retire for the next day at 10 o’clock.



Finish

This short and simple essay, paragraph, speech or presentation, and article are all about our daily schedule or daily routine. How to describe or explain our daily schedule or daily routine is sometimes very difficult especially for school students and also youngsters are also finding it hard to present their daily routine when it comes to presentation. With this small and easy presentation, you will get an idea of how to express our daily routine on stage. It is easy for everyone to express their daily schedule in Hindi but when it comes to English, we often get nervous. So my dear friends there is no need to fear to tell your daily schedule/routine in English. In this essay, you will be able to express your daily schedule in the English language very easily.

Similar Posts

💁Hello Friends, If You Want To Contribute To Help Other Students To Find All The Stuff At A Single Place, So Feel Free To Send Us Your Notes, Assignments, Study Material, Files, Lesson Plan, Paper, PDF Or PPT Etc. - 👉 Upload Here

अगर आप हमारे पाठकों और अन्य छात्रों की मदद करना चाहते हैं। तो बेझिझक अपने नोट्स, असाइनमेंट, अध्ययन सामग्री, फाइलें, पाठ योजना, पेपर, पीडीएफ या पीपीटी आदि हमें भेज सकते है| -👉Share Now

If You Like This Article, Then Please Share It With Your Friends Also.

Bcoz Sharing Is Caring😃

For the Latest Updates and More Stuff... Join Our Telegram Channel...
LearningClassesOnline - Educational Telegram Channel for Teachers & Students. Here you Can Find Lesson Plan, Lesson Plan format, Lesson plan templates, Books, Papers for B.Ed, D.EL.ED, BTC, CBSE, NCERT, BSTC, All Grade Teachers...

1 Comments

Please Share your views and suggestions in the comment box

Post a Comment

Please Share your views and suggestions in the comment box

Previous Post Next Post